11.07.2015

Hello November

Hello People :)

It's finally November. I don't know about you, but I don't really like this time of the year... Halloween is over, and Christmas' coming next month. 'Till December, there is nothing entertaining.. So I've decided to give you my best advices to wait patiently 'till December.



1)  Hot Chocolate

Drink a something hot is so nice, especially at this time, because it's all rainy, and cloudy, and windy, and you just want to be warm inside your house; a hot chocolate is always nice to stay warm.
Here's a my way to do a Hot Chocolate :) 

For one person :
- 75g dark chocolate
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 20cl milk
- 30cl liquid cream
- Marshmallows

DIRECTIONS :
Break your chocolate into pieces and put it in a saucepan with the milk, the cream and the sugar. 
Heat while you're stirring (with a whisk) until it's smooth. Pour into a cup (or a bowl) and add the marshmallows (as much as you want, but remember that they bring a lot of sugar)
Wait a minute, and then ENJOY :)


2) Read

On Sundays, I like to stay by to a fireplace and read (with a some tea and some biscuit). I find it really nice and cosy. 
Here some books that you should read next to the fireplace* :

Fangirl - Rainbow Rowell
Girl Online - Zoë Sugg (Zoella)
Girl Online : On Tour - Zoë Sugg (Zoella)
Gone Girl - Gillian Flynn
Hugo & Rose - Bridget Foley
I was here - Gaye Forman (hardcore)
Love and miss communication - Elyssa Friedland (fav fav fav)
Summer Secrets - Jane Green
The Girl on the train - Paula Hawkins
The status of all things - Liz Fenton & Lisa Steinke
Username : Evie - Joe Sugg
We were liars - E. Lockhart


3) Film

Yes, of course, I'll include some movies to watch. I mean, on Friday nights, it's the best thing to do, no ?
I'm more into sy-fy/action movies, so if you like sappy movies, skip that part haha

- Thor 
- Iron Man 
- The Avengers 
- AntMan
- Spider Man
- basically every Marvel that exist 
-  Paranormal Activy 4
- The Purge
- Conjuring
- Hocus Pocus (hey, Halloween might be over, but this movie is LIFE, so yeah)


4) Cake

Every weeks, I like to bake something. So I thought you would like too, because it's fun to bake no???
Here is a simple recipe :)

Yoghurt Cake, for 4-6 people : 
- 3 eggs
- 1 yoghurt (keep the pot for mesuration)
- 1 pot oil
- 2 pots sugar
- 3 pots flour
- 1 packet of baking powder
- 1 fresh lemon

DIRECTIONS : 
Preheat your oven to 200°C.
Break the eggs and mix them with the yoghurt, sugar and oil.
Add your lemon zest and mix.
And finish by adding the flour and the baking powder into the mixture.
Mix everything and pour onto a buttered pan.
Bake for 20 minutes.

Enjoy your cake while watching a movie or reading a cool book :)



Hopefully these tips will be helpful for you,
Love, BlueBerry xxFRx

*this "book playlist" is from my old blog.

I'm sorry if you can't see any pictures, I had a problem, I'm trying to fix it at the moment x

No comments:

Post a Comment